Employee Background Checks
The greatest result of conducting background checks is in the bottom line. A small investment on the front end can have a tremendous impact. Help your organization be more successful.
Employee Background Checks are comprehensive employment screening programs that include:
- Criminal history
- Credit reports
- Education verification
They are designed to work in tandem with the Profiles Step One Survey II® in order to provide you with a thorough background check for your prospective employees.
The Employee Background Checks are used to evaluate an employee’s likeliness for theft, fraud, and substance abuse problems, and prevent loss of confidential information, trade secrets, and company data.
Specific types of background checks include:
- Consumer Credit Reports
- Criminal History Record
- Driver’s History Report (DMV)
- Education Verification
- Foreign Nationals Terrorist Sanctions Search
- Employment History Verification
- Identity Verification Search
- Incarceration Records Search
- Military Service Verification
- Cursory Nationwide Criminal Index Database Search (CNID)